Wednesday, May 07, 2008

while we're being real...

i didn't write these words, but its amazing how they parallel my heart.

I’ve realized recently in my own life that part of my struggle to trust God stems from my fear that His plan for my life will be smaller than all that I could ask or imagine. I can dream up some pretty darn fantastic stories for myself, but ultimately I break under the pressure and fail to trust Him because I fear He can’t dream that big. I’m wrong (easier to know in the head than the heart). So I’m still hoping for a beautiful story that would make this whole life journey an unbelievable display of His greatness, not to mention worth the heartache. Some days that comes easier than others

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for sharing that friend. Hope you are doing well!